Monday, December 20, 2010

For Real

"Are you ready to do this for real?" she asked

For the first time since we started playing at chastity did it occur to me that I might be in over my head.  My throat actually felt dry and there was a tangible tinge of fear.

But the thought still thrilled me.  I already knew that I was going to go through with it.  I hadn't felt this sure of anything since we got engaged. I was giddy with excitement at the thought of our future together.

I mustered my courage and said with finality, "yes."

She smiled at me with a sparkle in her eye and said "May I have the key?"

I reached down, took the key out of the lock.  As I handed it to her I looked into her eyes and said "I love you."

"I love you too."

At that exact moment I knew there would always the possibility that I may never be allowed to orgasm again.  It was no longer my call.

And that was how it happened.  I gave up control to the woman I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment