Tuesday, November 23, 2010

my first promise


I'd been wearing my chastity belt for only about 48 hours and was already hungry.  I've gone for far longer on my own in the past, but the strangest thing happens when you give up the choice.  For the previous 48 hours at every idle moment, my brain immediately turned to sex, specifically my lack thereof.  And tonight was to be the end of a brief lockup.

Later on the second day, through my lust fogged consciousness, it slowly occurred to me who holds the keys to satisfying that constant, unyielding need.  So I cleaned the house.  It happened just like that.  I went from having a chastity fetish to having a sincere desire to treat my wife like a queen.  Apparently this had something to do with my cock being encased in plastic.  Go figure.

When she came home from work, I did my meager best to "act casual" and not reveal just how much consternation I was enduring.  The evening seemed to drag on forever until my wife keenly deciphered my behavior and asked "so *that's* why you've been so attentive tonight?!"  "Go upstairs and get ready."  I did my level best to not sprint up the stairs but I could feel her smile on my back, enjoying my discomfort.

She followed shortly, stripped, laid down on the bed and signaled me over.  I jumped on top, realizing now more than ever the level of control I had given up, willingly, gleefully.  I could think of nothing other than making her happy, and despite my ever-growing discomfort, how badly at that moment I wanted to make her cum.  I wanted to make her cum with one of those orgasms that leaves her twitching in my arms well after the orgasm subsides.

The next thing I remember is her hands on the sides of my head, guiding my tongue to just the right spot on her clit and holding it there, moving me only slightly as the orgasm began to build.  My excitement built with hers and pretty soon she came, not quite with the earth shattering orgasm for which I'd hoped but with what looked a deeply satisfying, much-needed orgasm.  I want to make her feel that way every day.

She rolled me over, and after we removed my chastity belt, sitting on my legs she coated my cock with some lube and brought it to immediate attention.  Lifting herself up on her knees, she scooted forward slowly lowered herself on to me.  The warmth and texture of her, and the faint lingering odor of orgasm on her pussy rolled my eyes back into my head.  (we typically use condoms as our form of birth control so it's a rare treat indeed to feel her touch without that latex barrier)  Slowly and mercilessly she fucked me, never quite going fast enough to get me off and just slow enough to keep my cock achingly hard.

And then she stopped. Abruptly she pulled herself off of me, leaving my cock yearning.  At this point, the rest of my consciousness was along for the ride.  My whole world centered around the needs of my cock.  I opened my eyes and caught her smiling at me as she took a handful of lube and reached down...

....

The next thing I clearly recall is being told what I'd promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment